Spine Surgery India: An Address to Best Spine Surgery in India
Know Spine Surgery India A Medical Incarnation
At Spine Surgery India, we are fully accelerated to eradicate every kind of spinal disease and disorder, with its latest but best spine surgery in India. With the thorough practices including how has back pain affected your life? And has back pain forced you to quit your favorite sport?, the spine surgeons at Spine Surgery India are really perception of advanced and reliable back surgery solutions.
At Spine Surgery India, there are different types of Spine surgeries, which include to:
Discectomy: Know Microendoscopic discectomy (MED) a minimally invasive surgical technique used to remove a herniated nucleus pulposus.
Kyphoplasty: Kyphoplasty is surgical procedure to stop the pain caused by a spinal fracture, to stabilize the bone, and to restore some or all of the lost vertebral body height due to the compression fracture.
Spine Fusion: Spinal fusion is a surgical technique used to join two or more vertebrae. This surgery is used primarily to eliminate the pain caused by abnormal motion of the vertebrae.
Spinal Disc Replacement: This adds itself a new surgery executed to treat specific types of back pain, while avoiding the problems linked with spine fusion surgery.
Minimally Invasive Back Surgery: Minimally invasive surgery is used to treat disorders of cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine, including herniated discs with no a large incision in the skin.
Dr. Harshavardhan K Hegde
MBBS, MS, ATLS
Orthopaedics, Spine Surgery
- Dr. Harshvardhan Hegde is a Spine & Orthopaedics Surgeon and has a rich experience of more than 20 years in the field of Joint Arthroplasty Surgeries, Spinal surgeries, and also in treating Trauma cases
- He has extensive and multifaceted experience in all the aspects of orthopaedics.
- He encompasses proven leadership skills to manage high-calibre teams and deliver exceptional results.
- Dr. Hegde has numerous complex spinal surgeries to his credit and has performed over 2500 knee and hip replacement surgeries both major and revision, scoliotic corrections, disc replacements (both cervical and lumbar), instrumentation for lower back problems including spondylolisthesis and surgeries for infections like tuberculosis of the spine.
- MS in Orthopaedics, University of Baroda, Gujrat
- ATLS from Norwich U.K
Download Full Profile Here :Dr. Harshavardhan K Hegde
Cost is the most prominent advantage for which the many patients avails spine surgery in India. The difference of costs, which is about 40 – 75% less as compared to any developed nations like UK and US, as mentioned below. Below is the cost comparison of spine surgery in India and other countries.
|Complex Spine Surgery with Implants||38,500||13,000||13,000||7,500|
|Simple Spine Surgery||15,000||15,000||13,000||3,500|
Know More Details of Spine Surgery Costs in India – Click Here
Free MRI Review: