You can choose the best spine surgery center by surfing on internet or can ask from your friend or relative who had undergone for the similar procedure and also you can visit the hospitals under Spine Surgery India where you will get to know that how the surgeons are performing the spinal surgeries, about the cost of the treatment you are looking for, time is taken for the chosen procedure, success rates etc.
The spine surgeons at all the hospitals under Spine Surgery India perform the major and complex spine surgeries. These hospitals are indeed a pioneer and one of the foremost institutions for spine surgeries. The spine surgery units at all the hospital’s locations are a conglomeration of spine specialists who treat all types of spinal conditions such as spinal disorders, cancers, deformities as well as specialists in the areas of pain management and physiotherapy. The surgeons at all the hospitals under Spine Surgery India use the latest techniques which include the minimally invasive and robotic surgeries which have been performing at the various hospitals of the group. The complete range of management options for treating back pain and spinal disorders are available across the hospitals under Spine Surgery India, the leading medical tourism company. The Spine surgeons first will check for the list of common spine diseases and conditions of the patient after that they provide the treatment on the basis of their observation.
What are the factors that attract patient to visit the hospitals under Spine Surgery India?
The following are the factors for which people prefer their spine surgeries at the hospitals under Spine Surgery India and these are:
- Best team of doctors: The hospitals under Spine Surgery India have a team of best spine surgeons and professionals in India with a vast background of dealing with complex spinal procedures. Also, they perform the full range of spinal procedures from Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (MISS), to major spine surgery procedures like complex spinal reconstructions.
- Renowned name in International market: The hospitals are also well known internationally for performing the complex deformity surgeries as well as revision spine surgery. The hospitals under Spine Surgery India are the centres which are performing the maximum number of spinal deformity corrections in the private health care segment in India.
- Cost of the treatment: The major factor which attracts the attention of many people from other developed countries is the cost of the treatment. As we all know that there are various procedures to treat the spinal condition and each one has a different cost structure. The hospitals under Spine Surgery India provide the spinal treatments at very reasonable cost which ranges from USD 4,000 to USD 15,000 depending on the health condition of the patient, the procedure chosen by the patient, city, surgeon etc., however, if you compare the cost of the spinal treatment in India to other developed countries then you will find a huge difference in cost as the cost of the spinal treatments starts from USD 50,000 in the countries like the USA, UK, Australia, Russia etc.
- Success Rates: The other factor is the success rates of the hospitals under Spine Surgery India which is again very high as compared to the success rates of the other developed countries. These are the factors due to which many international patients prefer to visit the hospitals under Spine Surgery India which is a leading medical tourism company and the staffs of this tour company take proper care of each individual whosoever visit them.
- One-stop-Destination: The hospitals under Spine Surgery India are the one-stop-destination for all the patients under one roof. The patients will get all the services such as doctor visits, laboratory testing, surgery, x-ray; CT, MRI scans, physiotherapy, anesthetic assessment before surgery etc. are available under one roof. This saves a lot of time of the patients and also the complex problems which may require sub-specialty specialist opinion or input from other senior experts are also available throughout the day even without a prior appointment to help the patients so that there will be no miss on the day of their treatment.
Why choose the surgeons of Spine Surgery India hospitals?
The following are the reasons due to which people across the globe choose the surgeons at the hospitals under Spine Surgery India and these are:
a) Qualified Professionals: The hospitals under Spine Surgery India have the highly qualified and skilled professionals who help the patients to get rid out of the pain by offering them the best spinal procedures without making any compromise on the quality of the treatment.
b) Behaviour: The surgeons at these hospitals answer each and every query of the patient in a polite manner so that patient feels comfortable throughout their treatment and will recover quick and fast from the injury. Neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons frequently work together on a case and even in the operating room to provide the best and improved quality of life to each individual whosoever visits them.
c) Decision-making: The surgeons at these hospitals educate and assist each individual with decision-making process as they will provide you with information about your full range of options, and also describes what is technically possible such as about the difficulty and risk of the procedure and potential benefits of the procedure. The surgeons here will help you throughout your journey and also timely update you for your recovery status. This is the reason that people choose the surgeons at the hospitals under Spine Surgery India as they do not hide anything from their patients.
d) Time Management: Another important reason that people choose the surgeons at the hospitals under Spine Surgery India is that the surgeons properly devote their time to their patients no matter how long is the queue. They attend each patient as their own family member so that people will get a friendly environment which is very much required for the person who is undergoing for the spinal treatment. As we all know that spinal treatments are very stressful so during the treatments the spine surgeon makes the patient comfortable to achieve the successful outcome of the treatment.