Get Cervical Disc Replacement to replace Damaged Cervical Disc by Artificial Disc
At the modern medical arena, the essence of medicine renders just as an ointment over every kind of physical condition, whether it is common or is a serious one. Yes, the science of medicine thoroughly becomes an art of drawing an image which could portray for a healthy world. Here, Spine Surgery India leaves off entire cast of spinal disorders or conditions, so has been one-stop destination availing pleasant series of modern and world-class spinal treatments in India such as cervical disc replacement in India.
At the company, cervical disc replacement surgery in India materializes itself as a surgical procedure that involves removing a degenerated cervical disc and replacing it with an artificial disc device. Yes, it is done when space between your vertebrae has become too narrow and part of vertebrae or cervical disk is pressing on spinal cord, causing pain, numbness, or weakness.
Altogether, disk replacement surgery may have the advantage of letting more movement and creating less stress on the remaining vertebrae than other traditional disk surgery.
Benefits to Cervical Disc Replacement
- Upholding normal neck motion
- Reducing degeneration of adjacent segments of cervical spine
- Eliminating the need for a bone graft
- Early post-operative neck motion
- Earlier return to usual activity
Why to need for Cervical Disc Replacement?
- Neck pain
- Neck stiffness
- Pain that travels down into your shoulders or into your arms
- Weakness of your shoulders, arms, hands, or legs
- “Pins and needles” or numbness in your arms
Risks to Cervical Disc Replacement
- Reactions to anesthesia
- Nerve injury
- Spinal fluid leak
- Difficulty in breathing
- Failure to relieve symptoms