Dr Arun Saroha
Education & Training
– MCh (Neurosurgery ) from PGI Chandigarh, India
– MS ( General Surgery) from RNT Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
– MBBS from RNT Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Awards and Accolades
– Faculty in ASSICON, New Delhi, India.
– Faculty for training in Neurosurgeons at Al Kindi University, Baghdad, 2012
– Awarded “Best Spine Surgeon” by BIG RESEARCH AWARDS at New Delhi, India ,2013.
– Awarded “ Best Resident for Critical Care in Neurosurgery at PGIMER”, Chandigarh, India, 2002
– Best Scientific Paper Award on “ Brain Tumor Research” at NSICON, 2003
– Best Scientific Paper at IASO Conference, 1996
– Visiting Fellow Singapore General Hospital
– AO Spine, Asia Pacific
– Neurological Society of India
– Association of Spine Surgeons of India
– Delhi Neurological Association
– Delhi Spine Society
– Neurotrauma Society of India
Dr. Saroha’s skills as a neurosurgeon were recognized by some of the best neurosurgery hospitals in India. However Dr Saroha decided to join Vidyasagar Institute of Medical Sciences (VIMHANS), New Delhi, India as brain and spine surgeon in 2002. Later he joined as brain and spine suurgeon in Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon, India. Within a period of two years Dr. Arun’s team was receiving patients from India and all over the world. In coming years he shifted to Artemis Hospitals, Gurgaon, India and became Chief Neurosurgeon. During his stints he established himself as one of the best neurosurgeons in India for both brain spine surgeries. Currently Dr Arun Saroha is working as the Senior Brain and Spine Surgeon and Unit Head at Max Hospital Saket , New Delhi,Gurgaon and GNH Hospital Sector 14, Gurgaon, India.
Dr. Arun Saroha did graduation (MBBS) from Rabindra Nath Tagore (RNT) Medical College, Udaipur, India. He did Post Graduation (MS) from the same institute and later he moved to PGIMER, Chandigarh, India for doing Super specialization in Neurosurgery (M.Ch), which is one of the best colleges in India for Brain and Spine Surgery.
Dr Arun Saroha is one of the best Neurosurgeon in India specializing in brain and spine surgeries. Dr Saroha has an experience of more than 14 years and over 6000 brain and spine surgeries that he has done as neurosurgeon at some of the best hospitals in India. Dr Arun has an expertise in Neuro-oncology, Pediatric brain and spine surgery, Neurotrauma, Stroke Cerebrovascular surgery, minimally invasive spine surgery, spine fixation and fusion surgery, sccoliosis surgery, brain tumour surgery and brain aneurysm surgery. He has distinction of performing spine surgeriesthrough minimally invasive techniques. Dr. Arun Saroha’s team includes Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, spine and trauma surgeons, orthopaedicians and anesthetists to provide critical care.
From Dr Arun Saroha’s Desk
“Neurosurgery either brain or spine is as safe as normal laproscopic surgery when performed with utmost precision. These surgeries have good prognosis with a success rate of more than 95%. Wrong postures lead to spine problems. We need to keep in mind that not all back pains require surgery, physiotherapy can also treat them. So back pains and headaches should not be ignored and should be diagnosed and treated in a proper manner” – Dr. Arun Saroha, Senior Consultant Brain and Spine Surgery and Unit Head Neurosurgery at Max Hospital Saket, New Delhi, Gurgaon and GNH Hospital Sector 14, Gurgaon, India.”