Get Robotic Surgery Liable to treat Spine by Small Tools of Robotic Arm
Robotic Surgery does Surgery by Small Tools linked to Robotic Arm
By the acquaintance of ground-breaking spinal treatments and surgeries, Spine Surgery India is fully-driven to healthy lifestyle. Yes, the company intends to coming with best spinal solutions dissimilar to other spinal hospitals in manner to assure one walk and stand straight of their spine. Though the company gets itself fulsome of strong database of spinal doctors, hospitals and constant spinal facilitations, this is really been one-stop destination for those who ought to look on advanced and reliable spinal solutions.
At Spine Surgery India, we do make a precise conversation over its services including to robotic spine surgery meant to perform surgery by making use of very small tools attached to a robotic arm. In robotic surgery, surgeons conduct procedures through small incisions by using a robotic system. Robotic surgery lets surgeons to execute many complex procedures with more accuracy, flexibility and control than standard surgical techniques. Some people who aren’t candidates for minimally invasive surgery may be candidates for the robotic surgery.
Why to Robotic Surgery?
Why Robotic Surgery is performed?
At Spine Surgery India, Robotic surgery may be used for an amount of different procedures, including:
- Coronary artery bypass
- Gallbladder removal
- Hip replacement
- Kidney removal
- Kidney transplant
- Mitral valve repair
- Radical prostatectomy
- Tubal ligation
Benefits to Robotic Surgery
- Faster recovery
- Less pain
- Less scarring
- Shorter hospital stay
- Less radiation exposure
Before the Surgery
Before the Surgery
- For 8 hours before the surgery, you cannot have any food or fluid.
- You may need to clean your bowels with an enema or laxative the day before surgery for some types of procedures.
- Stop taking aspirin, blood thinners, anti-inflammatory medications, or other supplements 10 days before the procedure.
After the Surgery
After the Procedure
- After the procedure, you will be taken to a recovery room.
- You should be able to walk within a day after the procedure. How soon you are active will depend on the surgery that was performed.
- Keep away from heavy lifting until your doctor gives you the OK.
- Also your doctor may tell you not to drive for at least a week.