Lumbar Disc Replacement replaces Diseased Lumbar Disc by Artificial Disc
After the comprehensive practices of medical arena to have been all-cure for every kind of physical condition, the utterance of word – medicine has its position significant among those who are to live healthier ever. Here, each and every endeavor from the medical science is specialized into availability of healthy lifestyle, so are known really backbone of living longer but hale and hearty.
In India, Spine Surgery India is enabled well to coming with wide spectrum of modern spinal solutions such as lumbar disc replacement surgery in India. Though the company becomes an apple of all eyes globally, this really draws a line of contentment remedially.
At the company, lumbar disk replacement surgery appears as a type of back surgery. It involves replacing a worn or degenerated disk in the lower part of spine with an artificial replacement made of a combination of medical-grade metal and medical-grade plastic.
In addition, lumbar disk replacement materializes being a relatively new procedure to ease back pain. Altogether, lumbar disk replacement happens as a major surgery that needs general anesthesia and a 2 day to 4 day hospital stay.
Who needs for Lumbar Disc Replacement Surgery in India?
At Spine Surgery India, Lumbar Disc Replacement Surgery is recommended for those who have:
- Back pain that causes mostly from one or two intervertebral disks in the lumbar spine
- No significant facet joint disease or bony compression on nerves
- Not very overweight
- No prior major surgery in lumbar spine
- No deformity
Risk Factors to Lumbar Disc Replacement Surgery
- Infection of artificial disk or the area surrounding to the artificial disk
- Dislocation of the artificial disk
- Implant failure
- Implant loosening or wear
- Narrowing of the spine because of the breakdown of spinal bones
- Problems linked with a badly positioned implant
- Rigidity of the spine