According to study, India is a country which is the best destination for medical tourism by the people across the globe. The top hospitals in India like Fortis hospital, Apollo hospital, Max hospital, etc. responsible for successful spine surgeries.
The people across the globe can get lumbar discectomy spine surgery in India at best reasonable and affordable prices in these top hospitals which are under the Spine Surgery India, the best and leading medical tourism company. The people also get the best medical and personal facilities which help them to concentrate on their treatment. The medical representative from the Spine Surgery India will arrange the treatment in best hospitals in India as per the patient’s comfort and also provides all the medical facilities includes visa arrangement, accommodation, low-cost treatment etc.
Cost-Effective lumbar discectomy spine surgery procedure
The surgeons at the hospitals under Spine Surgery India, the leading medical tourism company will provide the Cost-Effective lumbar discectomy spine surgery procedure. The procedure includes the following:
- Your surgeon will ask you to lie down in a prone position and will make an incision over the region of the spine where the disc has herniated.
- Your surgeon will perform a laminotomy procedure where they will remove the part of the lamina of a particular vertebra in which the small amount of bone and ligament is removed to create a window through which the spinal nerves can be seen.
- Your nerves are protected then and once your surgeon will identify the ruptured part of the disc they will remove it along with any other fragments of your disc that have been potential to.
- Your surgeon will perform the lumbar discectomy spine surgery procedure by giving you general anesthesia.
- The surgery usually takes one to two hours. You need to stay in the hospital for about one to three days and after that, you can return to your home
- Your surgeon will then close the muscles and incisions and will advise you to avoid hard exercises such as twisting, swimming, aerobics, gym etc. so that you can recover fast.
What included in the lumbar discectomy spine surgery package?
The package of lumbar discectomy spine surgery includes the following:
• Cost of the spine surgeon
• Cost of the hospital stay
• Cost for surgical theatre
• Cost of the general anesthesia
Usually, the cost of the lumbar discectomy spine surgery in India ranges from USD 12,000 to USD 15,000 which is quite reasonable as compared to the lumbar discectomy spine surgery in other developed countries where the cost for the same procedure is around USD 50,000 without including the above facilities.
Your health insurance company play an important role when you are undergoing for the lumbar discectomy spine surgery in India as the larger portion of your expenses will be covered by your insurance provider. In case, you do not have any medical insurance in such condition you need to talk with your hospital, surgeon, and all other medical professionals before undergoing for the procedure as you will end up with high bills because without insurance this surgery is an expensive procedure.
What are the factors that surgeons in India offer the affordable lumbar discectomy spine surgery?
The factors behind to offer reasonable and affordable lumbar discectomy spine surgeries are as follows:
• The surgeons in India do not want to make the profit out of the patient’s pocket.
• India is a country where surgeons go beyond their limits to provide the best lumbar discectomy spine surgery which allows the patients to live a healthy and better quality of life without any complications.
• Surgeons in India treat their patients as their own family member and offer them the best and reasonable lumbar discectomy spine surgery so that people get rid of their pain.
• The surgeons in India offer the reasonable and affordable lumbar discectomy spine surgery so that each individual can easily avail the benefits of the procedure and can live the improve life without any pain.
• By offering the reasonable and affordable lumbar discectomy spine surgery in India does not mean that the surgeons in India will compromise the quality of the treatment. They offer the same international standard quality of the treatment by using the equipment that has been purchased from the international market to deliver the highest success rates of the treatment.
• The low-cost lumbar discectomy spine surgery in India has increased the number of patients visiting the hospitals under Spine Surgery India, the best and leading medical tourism company for their spinal treatments.